[GRASS-dev] wxgrass: Error in profile tool

Patton, Eric epatton at nrcan.gc.ca
Wed Apr 23 12:09:19 EDT 2008

>Using today's svn...
>
>When using the wxgrass profile tool, the following error is encountered when I click on the 'Draw Profile' button after I have created a transect to profile:

Also printed to the bash terminal is the message:

GRASS_INFO_WARNING(17752,1): Endpoint coordinates are outside of current region settings
GRASS_INFO_END(17752,1)

Despite the fact that the transect endpoints are well within the limits of the computational region (see ftp://agc.bio.ns.ca/outgoing/Patton/Grass/Profile.png)

~ Eric.