[GRASS-dev] GSoC, reimplementation of modules v.voronoi and v.delaunay

Martin Pavlovsky mpavlovsky at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 13:51:07 EDT 2008

Hello everyone,

I am proud to announce that I have been accepted to GSoC. I would also like
to congratulate my fellow GSoCers on being accepted. My project is about
reimplementation of modules v.voronoi and v.delaunay using more efficient
algorithms. The goal is to implement Guibas-Stolfi divide-and-conquer
algorithm and Fortune's plane sweep algorithm. For more details see my
proposal at http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~mp107/GSoC_proposal.txt<http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/%7Emp107/GSoC_proposal.txt>I
am really looking forward to working on the project and collaborating
with
the community.

Regards,

Martin Pavlovsky