R: [GRASS-dev] Re: WinGRASS-6.3.0 Release Package

Marco Pasetti marco.pasetti at alice.it
Fri Apr 25 04:35:46 EDT 2008

Hi Markus,

I was writing to you :-)

Only two things:
1. The GRASS_MSYS_Environment.zip disappeared from the WinGRASS Web Page
2. The SVN_Win32.zip should be extracted to the SVN root. It could be stay
also in the WinGRASS Web Page, but I didn't provide a README file for it,
and I would not, since it contains only developers information on how to
prepare a WinGRASS release intaller (and a complete related README.html file
is already contained in the zipped Win32 folder)

Regards,

Marco