[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #145: wxgrass: Error in applying display overlay properties to rasters in Layer Manager

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Fri Apr 25 13:31:41 EDT 2008

#145: wxgrass: Error in applying display overlay properties to rasters in Layer
Manager
--------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  epatton                   |       Owner:  grass-dev at lists.osgeo.org
     Type:  defect                    |      Status:  new
 This error comes and goes, and it's really hard to pin it down,
 unfortunately. I get the error when editing the properties of a raster by
 checking or unchecking the 'Overlay (non-null values only)' checkbox in
 d.rast properties for any raster in the Layer Manager:

 {{{
 Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/local/grass-6.4.svn/etc/wxpython/gui_modules/me
 nuform.py", line 716, in OnOK

 cmd = self.OnApply(event)
   File "/usr/local/grass-6.4.svn/etc/wxpython/gui_modules/me
 nuform.py", line 728, in OnApply

 self)
   File "/usr/local/grass-6.4.svn/etc/wxpython/gui_modules/wx
 gui_utils.py", line 1032, in GetOptData

 self.ChangeLayer(layer)
   File "/usr/local/grass-6.4.svn/etc/wxpython/gui_modules/wx
 gui_utils.py", line 1086, in ChangeLayer

 l_active=chk, l_hidden=hidden, l_opacity=opac,
 l_render=False)
   File "/usr/local/grass-6.4.svn/etc/wxpython/gui_modules/re
 nder.py", line 903, in ChangeLayer

 oldlayerindex = self.layers.index(layer)
 ValueError
 :
 list.index(x): x not in list

 }}}

 I will continue testing and post any additional information I can find
 about it.

 ~ Eric.

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/145>