[GRASS-dev] Re: [SoC Report] 2.5/3D visualization tool for wxPython GRASS GUI

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 17:18:55 EDT 2008

Hi,

Status report #10 for week ending on 8th August, 2008.

1. What did you get done this week?

Well, I was mainly working on volumetric data (3d rasters)
visualization support. The progress is a bit slower than I was
expecting, anyway here is the first (fresh) screenshot.

http://grass.osgeo.org/wiki/Image:Wxnviz-alpha-4.png

2. What do you plan on doing next week?

To improve volume data support - isosurfaces mode and add slices mode.
Also to update workspace definition to store volume/isosurfaces/slices
properties. If I have enough time I would like also to implement some
basic scene settings (e.g. lights).

3. Are you blocked on anything?

Not really, just it's going to be a hot summer for me;-)

Martin

--
Martin Landa <landa.martin gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa *