[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-translations] Next po files update

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 10:04:18 EDT 2008

Hi,

2008/8/11 Carlos Dávila <cdavilam at jemila.jazztel.es>:

> After a long time separated of the project, it's time to update po files
> for all languages and synchronize them with current code in trunk. As

it would be better to update files in trunk and develbranch_6
separately and not to backport them from trunk to develbranch_6. Trunk
is currently under heavy development (towards 7.0.0). Anyway I think
translators effort should be focused on *develbranch_6* (leading to
stable 6.4.0 release). Po files from develbranch_6 can be backported
to trunk and later updated when 7.0.0 becomes stable for daily work...

Martin

--
Martin Landa <landa.martin gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa *