[GRASS-dev] grass7: rename some G_OPTs in parser.c

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 11 20:10:58 EDT 2008

Hamish:
> > no aliases cluttering things up please, lets just do the job right,
> > once. AFAIK we only guarantee the user interface is stable
> > within grass 6.x, not the library interface.

Markus:
> Are these G_OPTs externally used (GDAL, SWIG..)?

(R interface, QGIS, ...)

Well I doubt they are used much. Especially as these are DB options.

> If not, let's do it also in (devbr6).

upon reflection, one thing to consider is- are these used by addon C modules?

Looking through the addons svn I see 190 G_OPT_*, but those are limited to
G_OPT_R_INPUT
G_OPT_R_INPUTS
G_OPT_R_OUTPUT
G_OPT_V_FIELD