[GRASS-dev] testing GRASS 7

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Aug 13 01:53:50 EDT 2008

So I updated from trunk and compiled GRASS 7 again. Almost everything
compiled fine. When I went to start it, all went well for the startup
screen, but it crashed on loading the wxPython GUI with the following
error: Fatal Python error: Interpreter not initialized (version
mismatch?)

Note that I've made no changes to my Python setup since I last
compiled GRASS 7 (last week), and I have no trouble with the most
recent version of GRASS 6.4 (develbranch_6) -- except for the new
d.thematic.area -- and no problem with wxPython.

The TclTk GUI works fine (using TclTk 8.5 aqua).

Michael