[GRASS-dev] Re: SoC Report: v.buffer/v.parallel reimplementation

Росен Матев r.matev at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 12:04:59 EDT 2008

Hi,

This week I worked on the v.buffer2 module. Found some errors and
fixed them. I've added options for the new features. The code compiles
without GMP, and you can checkout from here:
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass-addons/vector/v.buffer2
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass-addons/vector/v.parallel2
Everyone interested can start testing it so we can fix/improve the
code before submitting to trunk. Please email to the grass-dev list,
and to R-dot-Matev-at-gmail-dot-com if you encounter problems/improper
behavior.
I'll be on a vacation next week, so I will probably not respond to
mails till next Saturday.

Regards,
Rosen Matev