[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #259: wxGUI: visualization problems with multiple rasters and vectors. not stable bug...

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Sun Aug 17 09:51:32 EDT 2008

#259: wxGUI: visualization problems with multiple rasters and vectors. not stable
bug...
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  giohappy  |       Owner:  grass-dev at lists.osgeo.org
      Type:  defect    |      Status:  new
 Component:  wxGUI     |     Version:  svn-develbranch6
Resolution:            |    Keywords:
  Platform:  Linux     |         Cpu:  x86-32
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
Comment (by giohappy):

 Replying to [comment:5 martinl]:
 > Do you mean "render" checkbox in status bar?

 I mean: the "FIRST CASE" problem I've descriped is solved only if I click
 on the "re-render" button in the Map window top-bar. If I only click the
 "Draw" button (the first from left) the rendered raster hides the top,
 point, layer. It happens only if I add the raster in a second moment
 layer, after having loaded the point layers.

 IMHO a modern GIS should automatically manage the display of the layers as
 the user interact with the Layer Manager. For example, if a user add a
 layer, it should be automatically added to the Map, triggering the "draw"
 or the "re-render" action...

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/259#comment:7>
GRASS GIS <http://grass.osgeo.org>