[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #355: ps.map generates invalid postscript when vlegend item does not appear on map

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Fri Dec 5 04:43:56 EST 2008

#355: ps.map generates invalid postscript when vlegend item does not appear on
map
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  scottygamm        |       Owner:  hamish
      Type:  defect            |      Status:  closed
 Component:  ps.map            |     Version:  6.3.0
Resolution:  fixed             |    Keywords:
  Platform:  MSWindows CygWin  |         Cpu:  x86-32
-------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
Changes (by hamish):

  * status:  assigned => closed
 * cc: casey.vandenberg at sjgeophysics.com, bcovill at tekmap.ns.ca (added)
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 patch applied in SVN, thanks!

 I also fixed the vector legend bug reported by Casey Vandenberg on Nov 20
 where it wouldn't let you place the vector legend to the left of the map
 box. Now you can go as far as the left margin. The right side of the
 legend (for multicolumn) is still rather unconstrained, I've left it as
 not starting a new column past the right side of the map box, which seems
 like a fair compromise. Feel free to post a patch doing that better if you
 can figure out how.. I don't think it is easily possible to improve on the
 current way.

 Hamish

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/355#comment:5>