nviz_cmd - was Re: [GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #392: backport G_is_c_null_value() to devbr6

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Fri Dec 19 10:25:29 EST 2008

On Fri, 19 Dec 2008, Markus Neteler wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 1:03 PM, Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,

>>> or we can leave it as nviz_cmd and go ahead to 6.4.0RC1...
>>
>> considering d.nviz which should be also renamed (in 7.0)
>>
>> 6.4
>>
>> d.nviz
>> nviz_cmd -> d.3d
>>
>> 7.0
>>
>> d.nviz -> d.3d.fly
>> nviz_cmd -> d.3d
>
> This is a good compromise for me.

I don't like last minute changes so I think it is fine too. Not sure if
d.nviz is present in 6.4? But that's irrelevant at this point.

Are we ready to go with the tagging 6.4.0RC1 then? A new branch isn't
absolutely necessary at the minute - but as I see it there's no reason not
to do it now either if it's not too much extra work.

Paul