nviz_cmd - was Re: [GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #392: backport G_is_c_null_value() to devbr6

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Fri Dec 19 13:21:52 EST 2008

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 6:37 PM, Paul Kelly
<paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk> wrote:
> Yes - I mean if a branch is not created now it would be in the next week or
> two. It just might save some merging work not to create it until it is
> really needed. But there is no harm in creating it now.

It is needed for the QGIS people. They won't use a moving target.
In the past, they used the branch and due to that they didn't even
had to wait for releases but just took the current branch.

Additionally, basically Martin, Hamish and me are suffering from
backporting :) If those guys are ok...

Markus