nviz_cmd - was Re: [GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #392: backport G_is_c_null_value() to devbr6

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 13:42:43 EST 2008

Hi,

2008/12/19 Paul Kelly <paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk>:
>> OK, on the other side, I don't see any reason why to postpone the
>> decision.
>
> Just so we have time to discuss it all properly. I get the impression Markus
> wants to create the release branch and tag 6.4.0RC1 this evening, and when
> creating a new group of modules under pressure like this I worry that we
> might miss something obvious - when giving it a few days and allowing other
> developers to read and comment might come up with some clever insight that
> we have missed.

yes, Markus is going to create new branch this evening.

Sorry, but I am not sure what I can say more about this topic. Anyway,
I will follow the discussion and I hope at the end the new names/group
will be chosen (I just wonder *when*).

I don't see this point as blocking for creating release branch.

Martin

--
Martin Landa <landa.martin gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa *