[GRASS-dev] nviz python thoughts

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sat Dec 20 01:25:53 EST 2008

I was thinking that all Python stuff (yes, I know it's experimental)
that compiles and runs on OSX should be so without fuss for the 6.4
release.  In particular NVIZ.  Currently, to get libnviz to compile we
must disable/delete render.c, which makes the not-working-yet-on-OSX
nviz_cmd fail to compile.

If only nviz_cmd needs the render.c functions, could render.c be moved
to the nviz_cmd folder?  This would let libnviz compile on OSX and
make the wx GUI nviz operational.  nviz_cmd would still fail to
compile as expected, without affecting the GUI nviz compilation.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Time is an illusion - lunchtime doubly so."

- Ford Prefect