[GRASS-dev] GRASS 6.4 release branch on OS X

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Dec 22 20:40:56 EST 2008

I just committed a patch so render.c compiles on OSX.  nviz_cmd should
compile, but it won't work.  At least it smooths the build process.

On Dec 22, 2008, at 6:58 PM, Michael Barton wrote:

> I checked out the release branch today.
>
> It compiled fine, except for nviz_cmd (./lib/nviz/render.c needs to
> be deleted in order for this to compile).
>
> I tried some basic display functions and it seems to be fine.
>
> Michael

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"This is a question about the past, is it? ... How can I tell that the
past isn't a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy between
my immediate physical sensations and my state of mind?"

- The Ruler of the Universe