[GRASS-dev] nviz font settings no longer working, at least on Mac TclTk 8.5 aqua

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Dec 24 19:17:53 EST 2008

Anyone have any idea why nviz is no longer displaying a font specified
in this way?

     set labelfont "*-$Nv_(labelFontType)-$weight-$slant-normal-$style-
$Nv_(labelFontSize)-*-*-*-*-*-*-*"

     Nplace_label $Nv_(label_text) $labelfont $Nv_(labelFontSize) $clr
$sx $sy

I'm trying to clean up interface anomalies in TclTk aqua and found
that you can no longer specify fonts in nviz panels. I don't know if
this is just an aqua thing or if it is happening in x11 varieties of
nviz too. Could someone take a look at the label panel and let me know.

Cheers and happy holidays
Michael