[GRASS-dev] grasstcl_*.po in GRASS 7

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Mon Dec 29 14:15:18 EST 2008

On Sun, Dec 28, 2008 at 12:50 PM, Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 2008/12/28 Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org>:
>> since TclTk is almost removed from GRASS 7, we can also remove
>> the locale/po/grasstcl_*.po there, right? Would be less confusing (and
>> less work) for the translators...
>
> agreed.

Removed in 7.svn.

A couple of tcl files are yet there - how should we keep trace
of removal/subsitution? Comments:

# would be nice to have it similar in Python (g.mapsets -s):
./general/g.mapsets/g.mapsets.tcl

# would require a rewrite in python (ideally with a better wizard):
./raster/r.li/r.li.setup/r.li.setup.procedures.tcl
./raster/r.li/r.li.setup/r.li.windows.tcl

# still needed?
./lib/gtcltk/select.tcl
./lib/gtcltk/gronsole.tcl
./lib/gtcltk/options.tcl
./lib/gtcltk/gmsg.tcl
./lib/gis/gui.tcl
./lib/external/bwidget/*
./lib/init/epsg_option.tcl
./lib/init/gis_set.tcl
./lib/init/file_option.tcl
./lib/form/form.tcl
./lib/form/html_library_grass.tcl
./lib/form/html_library.tcl

# I guess to be retired with new wxPython digitizer:
./vector/v.digit/settings.tcl
./vector/v.digit/form.tcl
./vector/v.digit/toolbox.tcl
./vector/v.digit/html_library.tcl
./vector/v.digit/cats.tcl

# I guess to be retired with new py-nviz
./visualization/nviz/scripts/*.tcl

Markus