[GRASS-dev] missing programmer's manual?

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Dec 31 18:16:11 EST 2008

I wanted to look in the programer's manual in case call from TclTk to
C for NVIZ are listed somewhere. I'm not optimistic, but it's worth
checking. I went to the on-line development page to find it <http://grass.osgeo.org/devel/index.php#prog
 >. The link to the on-line html works fine. But went I went to try to
download something, I ran into trouble. The on-line PDF for download
link goes to a blank page <http://download.osgeo.org/grass/grass6_progman_pdf/
 >. I'm also directed to go to the download page, and there is a link
to down load the manual. But the link takes me back to the development
page. There is a note that I can create my own from source, but when I
try, I find out that I'll need to install doxygen first. I haven't yet
tried that, but it seems that a downloadable version ought to be
accessible somewhere.

Michael