[GRASS-dev] [GRASS GIS] #33: config.in: cairo and ffmpeg checks

Glynn Clements glynn at gclements.plus.com
Fri Feb 1 07:21:05 EST 2008

Lars Ahlzen wrote:

> >  we should finish adding Cairo support by building it into the ./configure
> >  script.
> >
> >  the attached patch also adds an extra test needed for ffmpeg.
> >
> >  I do not know much about autoconf and ./configure scripts so I don't claim
> >  that the attached patch will work, but it should be a good starting point.
> >
> >  Hamish
>
> Thanks (both you Hamish and Glynn)!
>
> The --with-cairo configure option seems to work well (I tried it after
> Glynn's update to use pkg-config).

It appears that assigning ownership to myself means that the update
message doesn't get sent to the list.

It would be nice if that can be changed; IMHO, all tracker messages
should be copied to the list.

> For completeness, below is a small patch to update the Cairo monitor
> documentation to reflect this change, that perhaps someone can apply?

I've made the changes.

I couldn't apply the patch directly, due to reformatting by your mail
client. Ideally, patches should be sent as attachments rather than
pasted into the message body.