[GRASS-dev] Proposal bug management (old trackers - GRASS-trac)

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 09:06:08 EST 2008

Hi Markus,

2008/2/9, Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org>:
> Suggestion: create tickets in GRASS-trac for the important bugs left
> in GForge or RT. This permits to assign milestones and renders bug

I would agree, since the automatized migration of bugs reported in
GForge is unclear (and for RT almost impossible).

> management more transparent (with little overhead). Communication
> should continue in the old reports.

I am not sure, I would vote to continue in communication in Trac. When
reporting GForge/RT bug in Trac, to add link to the old tracker to see
previous comments.

Martin
--
Martin Landa <landa.martin gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa *