[GRASS-dev] r.in.ascii strangeness

andrea antonello andrea.antonello at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 18:43:41 EST 2008

Tried to import your file on a mac into spearfish location.
Have the same problem you report. But r.stats shows that the data are there.
So I tried to do a d.what.rast on the landuse map that shippes with
spearfish, where I do see data and know I should get a number. but
same here. I get novalues even if i click on a color zone.

No idea about what is going on.
Andrea