[GRASS-dev] grass6.3.0RC5 preparation

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 14:09:36 EST 2008

Hi,

today I copied wxPython GUI code and g.gui module to releasebranch_63,
related changesets:

http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/30184
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/30185
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/30186
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/30190
http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/30191

Please test it out if you can.

grass63 -wxpython

I hope we would be able to release RC5 let's say on Monday. I also
created initial version of release-news page for RC5

http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/wiki/Release/6.3.0RC5-News

I have a couple questions here, just to be sure

1) I copied announcement text from the previous release-news page
(RC4) and I made some minor improvements in text (note wxPython,
etc.). Anyway this text is missing in rc3-rc1 release-news pages. I
guess should be included in all release-new pages including RC's.

2) List of changes, the list reflects only changes made from the last
release candidate (so rc2 reflects rc2-rc1, rc3:r3-r2, rc4:r4-r3).
Shouldn't be the list accumulative? I mean rc2:rc2-rc1, rc3:rc3-rc1,
rc4:rc4-rc1, rc5-rc5-rc1.

Best regards, Martin

--
Martin Landa <landa.martin gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa *