[GRASS-dev] r.describe "Range" output report type - superseded?

Patton, Eric epatton at nrcan.gc.ca
Wed Feb 20 13:27:38 EST 2008

The docs for r.describe mention two kinds of reports that can be selected for output. I
can't find any evidence of this by experimenting with the module. Specifically, the docs mention
that a 'range' report can be generated, where negative min/max, zero, and positive min/max values are reported, and
a 'Full List' report (which seems to be the program default output). Is the former just old
relic behavior that has been superseded and not updated in the docs? I wanted to be sure before
scrapping it from the manpage. I can't seem to get the program to output values the way this report mode is described.

~ Eric.