[GRASS-dev] Google Summer of Code 2008

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Fri Feb 22 02:41:52 EST 2008

I've created a wiki page[1] for SoC 2008 ideas. For now I have listed
the idas in the discussion side of the page, just to have them
somewhere. At some point soon the PSC (or someone from the PSC) should
go through the list and indicate which ideas they like. Also others
should go through the list and indicate which projects they would feel
comfortable mentoring. The PSC should also go through the list of
mentors and rubber stamp the ones they approve of.

--Wolf

[1] http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/wiki/GRASS_SoC_Ideas

--

<:3 )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----( 8:>