R: [GRASS-dev] Re: GRASS-dev] New wxPython GUI

marco.pasetti at alice.it marco.pasetti at alice.it
Wed Feb 27 11:35:24 EST 2008

Sorry guys,

I really did a huge mess!!!
Now it's all clear! excuse me!

So, I repeat just to be clear at all (to me :-))

1) install prebuilt binaries of Python 2.5.2 (latest) in C:\DevTools\Python
2) install prebuilt binaries of wxPython 2.8.7.1 (latest) in C:\DevTools\Python\Lib\site-packages (as suggested by installer)
3) configure GRASS as I always do
4) make and make install from grass source tree
5) cd ./gui/wxpython and run make and make install ?

Thanks

Marco