[GRASS-dev] Re: #12: gis.m->Help->About system doesn't work

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Jan 2 13:50:51 EST 2008

Sounds like we don't really need this then. Anyone object to me
getting rid of this menu entry?

Michael
Michael Barton, Professor
Professor of Anthropology
Director of Graduate Studies
School of Human Diversity & Social Change
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA