[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-user] Unable to create new project with Grass

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Jan 14 10:37:29 EST 2008

Jan,

Is EPSG location creation the only thing that fails? Can you create
locations from georeferenced files and by specifying projection
parameters?

I just tried creating a location from EPSG code 4326 and it worked
fine in GRASS 6.3 compiled a few days ago. I don't know if this is a
problem related to 6.2 or not

Glynn Clements discussed a problem with shared libraries in Linux
that might or might not be a help. I am copying it below.

Michael
Director of Graduate Studies
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University