[GRASS-dev] cvs>svn?

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Wed Jan 16 03:16:32 EST 2008

On 16.01.2008 03:34, Dylan Beaudette wrote:
>> Hamish:
>> (Accountability and peer review is needed as the webpage is the
>> "official voice" of the GRASS project)
>
> This is an important point. I am not necessarily advocating the use of Drupal
> or any other CMS- rather pointing out that it can provide considerable
> administrative convenience.
>

>> Dylan:
>>> I think that it is possible to have revisioned edits with Drupal,
>>> possibly after enabling some module.

On the test site I have enabled the diff module
(http://drupal.org/project/diff) which will show you the diff between
two versions. There is also the Recent Changes module
(http://drupal.org/project/recent_changes) installed.

Also drupal saves who made a page edit, and that can also be made visible.

> maybe this a module based on:
> http://groups.drupal.org/taxonomy/term/2408

This is for accessing a version control repository trough Drupal, a bit
like webVC.

Don't be afraid of the new installation, just go in there and get your
hands dirty! Send me an email if you need / want editing rights.

--Wolf

--

<:3 )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----( 8:>