[GRASS-dev] Re: missing awk in WinGRASS

Gerald Nelson gnelson at uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 23 14:56:32 EST 2008

We have done a few tiny experiments with running scripts written for a linux
bash environment from wingrass started from within msys. One thing that
doesn't work is bc, the bash calculator. If you ask msys what kind of shell
it has, it says sh, rather than bash.

The GnuWin32 website, http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages.html, has a
bc program which we will try.

Jerry