R: [GRASS-dev] r.li.* building errors in MinGW Windows

marco.pasetti at alice.it marco.pasetti at alice.it
Thu Jan 24 12:50:48 EST 2008

>Actually, compiling r.li.daemon gives the library: liblibr_li.6.3.cvs.dll

>As this fails because some functions (mkfifo, fork, etc) are unknown,
>all the other r.li modules which depend on this library fail to compile.

Ok. Some other modules fail due to lack of fork() &co in MinGW... it's the same problem I reported you before.
I started reading this articles on Microsoft Developer Network: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms686353(VS.85).aspx <http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms686353(VS.85).aspx> , but I think it's too much for me... mainly in few time.

Regards,

Marco