[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-user] v.coordinate.sh - improve this script?

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri Jan 25 13:02:14 EST 2008

Another reason beyond the one that I mentioned to Luca is that we went
through many potential interface development languages 2 years ago,
decided on wxPython, and the wxPython is now almost complete. It would
be an enormous time sink to do this all over again.

Michael
Michael Barton, Professor
Professor of Anthropology
Director of Graduate Studies
School of Human Diversity & Social Change
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA