[GRASS-dev] Compiling problems within XDRIVER directory

Roberto Antolí­n rantolin.geo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 08:57:15 EDT 2008

Hi all,
I'm trying to compile the last SVN version and I'm getting a few
problems within XDRIVER directory. I've found exactly the same
compilation error in this post [1], but the answer wasn't very helpful:
"You didn't have some X11 libraries or includes".

The point is... Which ones I'm missing?? I think I've installed the
totality of xlib*, libx11* and x11* libraries a can't get rid of it.

Does anybody know how to solve this? Any hint?

Thanks in advance,
Roberto.

[1] http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-user/2006-September/036508.html