[GRASS-dev] errors compiling nviz in GRASS 7

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Wed Jul 9 22:52:52 EDT 2008

On Jul 9, 2008, at 9:44 PM, William Kyngesburye wrote:

> Which I would have found if I had updated my SVN today...  Sorry, I
> wasn't paying attention, and it moved too fast ;)
>
> On Jul 9, 2008, at 9:39 PM, William Kyngesburye wrote:
>
>> It appears X, Y and Z (all caps, that is) are defined in gstypes.h
>> in GRASS.  I was able to fix the problem by moving the lines in
>> nviz.h:
>>
>> #include <grass/gsurf.h>
>> #include <grass/gstypes.h>
>>
>> to *after* the GL includes.

But, there is this in gui/wxpython/nviz/nviz.h:

#include <grass/gis.h>
#include <grass/gsurf.h>
#include <grass/gstypes.h>
#include <grass/nviz.h>

Since <grass/nviz.h> already includes gsurf.h and gstypes.h, perhaps
those should be removed to let <grass/nviz.h> handle the proper
include order?

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Oh, look, I seem to have fallen down a deep, dark hole.  Now what
does that remind me of?  Ah, yes - life."

- Marvin