[GRASS-dev] trying to compile wxPython NVIZ

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Jul 16 02:13:52 EDT 2008

On Jul 15, 2008, at 10:42 PM, <grass-dev-request at lists.osgeo.org> <grass-dev-request at lists.osgeo.org
 > wrote:

> Message: 5
> Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 23:02:03 -0500
> From: William Kyngesburye <woklist at kyngchaos.com>
> Subject: Re: [GRASS-dev] trying to compile wxPython NVIZ
> To: Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com>
> Cc: grass developers <grass-dev at lists.osgeo.org>
> 	delsp=yes
>
> On Jul 15, 2008, at 10:36 PM, William Kyngesburye wrote:
>
>> In file included from change_view.c:20:
>> /Users/Shared/src/GRASS/svn/trunk/dist.i386-apple-darwin9.3.0/
>> include/grass/nviz.h:120: error: syntax error before ‘AGLPixelFmtID’
>
> Hmm, I can't find AGLPixelFmtID *anywhere* in the OSX headers, and
> there are no hits at Apple.  Google only returns a few hits, all
> mentioning that it's the AGL equivalent of "XVisualInfo" for pixel
> info.
>
> -----

William,

Maybe I misunderstand you. But could error message refer to the line
of code that occurs before calling AGLPixelFmtID in nviz.h?

struct render_window {
#if defined(OPENGL_X11)
	Display *displayId;	  /* display connection */
	GLXContext contextId; /* GLX rendering context */
	GLXPixmap windowId;
	Pixmap pixmap;
#elif defined(OPENGL_AQUA)
	AGLPixelFmtID pixelFmtId;
	AGLContext contextId;
	AGLPixmap windowId;
	GWorldPtr pixmap;
#elif defined(OPENGL_WINDOWS)
	HDC displayId;	 /* display context */
	HGLRC contextId; /* rendering context */
	HBITMAP bitmapId;
#endif
};

Michael