[GRASS-dev] Python script test

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sun Jul 20 19:26:01 EDT 2008

Thanks again Glynn. This will be very useful. When you get a chance,
can you provide a quick summary of these new python interfaces in
grass.py? Once I get my system back up and running, I'll update from
the SVN and look at this library.

Michael
Director of Graduate Studies
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity