[GRASS-dev] d.thematic.area: need for a bit of help in C-programming/debugging

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Jul 24 15:55:52 EDT 2008

On Jul 24, 2008, at 12:25 PM, <grass-dev-request at lists.osgeo.org> wrote:

> Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 18:46:31 +0200
> From: Moritz Lennert <mlennert at club.worldonline.be>
> Subject: [GRASS-dev] d.thematic.area: need for a bit of help in
> 	C-programming/debugging
> To: grass-dev <grass-dev at lists.osgeo.org>
>
> Hello,
>
> I'm having a problem with the d.thematic.area module I just
> committed in
> a modified version.
>
> When I use the discontinuities algorithm for calculating the class
> breaks, I get segmentation faults, depending on the number of
> classes I
> ask for and on the variable I try to class.

Moritz,

Because I've been trying to help work out how to compile GRASS in aqua
TclTk, I don't have a version that can run this for testing at the
moment. Is this in 6.4 as well as trunk? I have an x11 version there.
If not, I'll try to do an x11 version of trunk to test this when you
get this new issue fixed. Thanks again.

Michael