[GRASS-dev] matplotlib example script

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri Jul 25 19:11:30 EDT 2008

The code is pretty simple. I would guess that NAN data could be
discarded when making the list that is histogrammed. I'm kind of
surprised that it shows up as r.stats is run to discard nulls. But I
guess these aren't seen as nulls by r.stats.

Michael
Director of Graduate Studies
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University