[GRASS-dev] Re: requiring 2.8.1.1???

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sat Jul 26 17:16:30 EDT 2008

On Jul 26, 2008, at 2:32 PM, Michael Barton wrote:

>>> ERROR: wxversion.select() must be called before wxPython is
>>> imported.
>>> wxPython >= 2.8.1.1 is required. Detailed information in README
>>> file.
>>> I can upgrade. But is this a good idea? Have you added something
>>> that only
>>> works in the most recent version?

Um, wxpython 2.8.1.1 now required?  Any particular reason?  OSX 10.5
has 2.8.0.1, and I'd prefer to stay with the system python on OSX
10.5.  Of course, I use the python.org Python on OSX 10.4, so I can
installl whatever wxpython I may need.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"History is an illusion caused by the passage of time, and time is an
illusion caused by the passage of history."

- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy