[GRASS-dev] Re: requiring 2.8.1.1???

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sun Jul 27 12:04:16 EDT 2008

On Jul 27, 2008, at 3:14 AM, Martin Landa wrote:

> Hi,
>
> 2008/7/26 William Kyngesburye <woklist at kyngchaos.com>:
>
> [...]
>
>> Um, wxpython 2.8.1.1 now required?  Any particular reason?  OSX
>> 10.5 has
>> 2.8.0.1, and I'd prefer to stay with the system python on OSX
>> 10.5.  Of
>> course, I use the python.org Python on OSX 10.4, so I can installl
>> whatever
>> wxpython I may need.
>
> This version is recommended in README from very beginning. 2.8.0.1 is
> maybe enough, I just remember there was a bug in < 2.8.1.1, maybe
> Michael remember better. We can downgrade required version to 2.8.0.0
> if you like.
>
> Martin

Sorry, wrong wx.  I looked at the wx libraries.  wxpython on OSX 10.5
is 2.8.4.0.

sorry for the noise.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

[Trillian]  What are you supposed to do WITH a maniacally depressed
robot?

[Marvin]  You think you have problems?  What are you supposed to do if
you ARE a maniacally depressed robot?  No, don't try and answer, I'm
50,000 times more intelligent than you and even I don't know the
answer...

- HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy