[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS GIS] #201: v.in.geonames wxGUI window crashes or freezes when "Verbose module output" is checked

GRASS GIS trac at osgeo.org
Wed Jul 30 10:40:59 EDT 2008

#201: v.in.geonames wxGUI window crashes or freezes when "Verbose module output"
is checked
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  msieczka  |       Owner:  martinl
      Type:  defect    |      Status:  reopened
 Component:  wxGUI     |     Version:  svn-develbranch6
Resolution:            |    Keywords:
  Platform:  Linux     |         Cpu:  x86-64
-----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
Comment (by martinl):

 Replying to [comment:4 martinl]:
 > Ticket reopened. I have commented-out EnsureCaretVisible() in goutput
 module (r32357). This method is quite useful, need to be fixed or figured
 out why it's sometimes crashing.

 Please could you try to run v.in.geonames from trunk. I have rewritten
 part of the code dedicated to the module message redirection. In the next
 days I will backport it to devbr6, but before that it needs more testing.

 Thanks, Martin

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/201#comment:5>
GRASS GIS <http://grass.osgeo.org>