[GRASS-dev] GRASS commits count on the Ohloh project

Marco Pasetti marcopstt at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 04:54:46 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I recently subscribed the Ohloh.net community, and I wanted to add my
account to the developers list of the GRASS GIS project, but the Ohloh
algorithm doesn't recognize my commiter account name (marcopx), because the
Ohloh project report is based around the repository at
http://svn.osgeo.org/grass/grass/trunk, while, up to now, I only committed
in develbranch_6;
I asked in the forum if is it possible to also add the develbranch_6 repo to
the Ohloh project report, but it seems that it could probably inflate my
code size numbers by a factor of two.
I don't know how the ohloh algorithm actually works, but I suppose that
adding a new repository address would take effects also to the other GRASS
committers subscribed to ohloh, so I would ask you what do you think about
that.
You can read the whole ohloh post here:
http://www.ohloh.net/forums/10/topics/1868

Best regards,