[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-user] Is it i.albedo or r.albedo?

Yann Chemin yann.chemin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 04:04:51 EDT 2008

Hi again Hamish,

Thanks for the Makefile suggestions, I will try Makefile.gipe, it is
closer to actual method.

I have updated the wiki, but it is still not reflecting all new things in GIPE.

I have been checking up gem a year or so ago,
but I found out more useful to concentrate on making GIPE modules more robust.
Still I am full in making it all work.

Any suggestions from people about how to manage such thing is more than welcome.
Yann

--
Yann Chemin
International Rice Research Institute