R: [GRASS-dev] WinGRASS Plans

marco.pasetti at alice.it marco.pasetti at alice.it
Thu Jun 12 06:23:48 EDT 2008

Hi Michael,

>Maybe this is what you have in mind, but I think that the wx-config is only
>needed for compiling vdigit, not for using it. Also, I'm pretty sure that if
>you install the Windows dev package, it has wx-config.

I downloaded the Windows dev package, but unfortunately it doesn't contain the wx-config file; maybe because it has been built using MS Visual C++. I think I'll need to build wxPython from source using MinGW to have the wx-config file and, thus, build the new GRASS v.digit.

I'll let you know.

Regards,

Marco