[GRASS-dev] proper v.parallel behavior on strange input

Росен Матев r.matev at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 10:06:09 EDT 2008

I'm trying to say that I can't figure out what should loopless lines
look like. The criteria currently used in clean_parallel() is bad,
cause it removes loops, for which common sense says they shouldn't be
removed. (See my triangular loop example with parallel line on the
right. Currently clean_parallel() removes the formed loop). I doubt
that there is sensible criteria for removal of loops. That's why I'll
remove the "-l" option (for now and probably forever) and then I'll
work on type B/C lines.

Rosen