[GRASS-dev] WinGRASS Wiki Hacking

Marco Pasetti marco.pasetti at alice.it
Sat Jun 21 07:18:21 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm working on the WinGRASS Wiki page; I basically merged my personal GRASS To-Do list with it; please, take a quick look to check if I worked fine, thanks.

Then, I think that section 2 (Installing binary snapshots) should be removed:
I'm actually not providing binary snapshots in my WinGRASS job, and I think that no on eis doing the job. I planned to build weekly binary snapshots of both 6.4 and 7 development source code (and the installer script is already "prepared" for that), but at the moment I do'nt have enough spare time;
This said, I propose to remove this section.

What do you think about?

Regards,

Marco