[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-user] low radiance values after i.atcor and i.topo.corr

Glynn Clements glynn at gclements.plus.com
Sun Jun 22 19:14:59 EDT 2008

Markus Neteler wrote:

> > I found the problem: i.maxlik reads in as CELL. This needs a rewrite
> > to permit all common raster2D types.
> > Hacking in DCELL instead of CELL for reading my FP simulated maps,
> > i.maxlik works.
> >
> > Are you willing to update i.maxlik for INT/FP support for the input maps?
>
> The same applies unfortunately to
> i.gensig
> i.gensiset
> i.smap/bouman/read_block.c
> i.class

Changing i.maxlik looks straightforward enough, but the others are
quite a bit more complex.

i.class is a libraster-based GUI program (R_get_location_*), so its
life expectancy extends to roughly 5 minutes after 7.x gets
"indent"ed, so I don't particularly want to waste time there.

And i.smap is gibberish; e.g. write_img() calls G_is_c_null_value() on
"char"s, so that module probably hasn't worked since 4.x.