R: [GRASS-dev] WinGRASS & Tcl/Tk

marco.pasetti at alice.it marco.pasetti at alice.it
Mon Mar 3 05:50:17 EST 2008

Perfect!
thanks

Marco

________________________________

Da: grass-dev-bounces at lists.osgeo.org per conto di benjamin.ducke at ufg.uni-kiel.de
Inviato: lun 03/03/2008 11.42
A: grass-dev at lists.osgeo.org
Oggetto: Re: [GRASS-dev] WinGRASS & Tcl/Tk

Tcl is the programming language, Tk provides the graphical user
interface on top of that. So you need both:

Compile and install Tcl (using MSYS):

tar -xzvf tcl8.5.1-src.tar.gz
cd tcl8.5.1/win
./configure --prefix=/usr/local
make
make install

cp /usr/local/bin/tclsh85.exe /usr/local/bin/tclsh.exe

Install the Tk GUI widgets:

tar -xzvf tk8.5.1-src.tar.gz
cd tk8.5.1/win
./configure --prefix=/usr/local
make
make install

cp /usr/local/bin/wish84.exe /usr/local/bin/wish.exe

Hope this helps.

Good luck,

Benjamin