[GRASS-dev] New Binary Package Project for winGRASS

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 09:10:15 EST 2008

Hi,

2008/3/3, marco.pasetti at alice.it <marco.pasetti at alice.it>:
> icons are beautiful, I don't discuss :-) but I would prefer to have a
> transparent background, at least for the main grass icon (for windows it's
> also a good thing to build a multiple icon archive, with 16,24,32 and 48 px,
> if you want with also 64px format, why not)
> If do you want to give me the original png (the biggest possible) I can do
> the job in few minutes.

the original png file before I have removed them

http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass/trunk/gui/wxpython/images/?rev=30429

or 64px ico files should be enough, transparent background would be
better. BTW 64px icons looks nice in WindowMaker:-)

Martin

--
Martin Landa <landa.martin gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa *