[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-SVN] r30420 - grass/trunk/scripts/v.db.renamecol

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 10:42:45 EST 2008

Hi,

2008/3/3, Maciej Sieczka <tutey at o2.pl>:
> >>  A sentence without a period? Strange and not grammatical. What would be
>  >>  the rationalle?
>
>  >>  [1]http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/wiki/Development_Specs#Standard_messages_sandbox
>
>  > The key point is not not break again all translations.
>

> Did my adding periods break any translations? Should I delete theses
>  periods? Sorry if a stupid question.

yes, it can turn translated messages to fuzzy. I would prefer to put
'.' at the end of single sentence message too, but since last message
standardization effort follows rule 'single sentence message ->
without '.') I would prefer to continue in this way and to change
'rules' every year;-) Anyway it should be documented somewhere.

Martin

--
Martin Landa <landa.martin gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa *